Monday, February 2, 2009

New Ceramic Pendants



I just got the first batch of my new pendants out of the kiln. Here are a couple not so great photos- but hopefully you get the idea. I am really excited about these, they have gotten even more asymetrical, I've developed the patterning and I think I've made it more interactive than before, and I've not only got new colors but new color combinations. In the next few weeks I'll be putting them together with silver and cords, maybe even some pearls and beads. I'll post some pics as soon as they are finished, but feel free to place your orders early! ;^)

2 comments:

Doug said...

Do you still make them? How can I order?

Daphne Vega said...

Hey Doug- sorry for the seriously delayed response, I absolutely do still make these as well as others. If you go to my website you can see more examples as we ll as prices and all of my contact info is there. www.dvegadesigns.com